Service Provided Organization: BTSO Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Event Date: 22 August 2017
Event Location: GUHEM Gökmen Space Aviation and Training Center
- Bursa Chamber of Industry and Commerce requested from us to organize the groundbreaking ceremony of Gökmen Space Aeronautics and Training Center (GUHEM) project, which has been established within the framework of Gökmen Project and which will be the most largest Space and Aviation Center in Europe and 5th largest in the world after the completion of the GUHEM project to be built on an area of approximately 13 thousand sq.m.
- The whole process was managed by Outwork Event Agency from start to finish.
- From invitations to branding, all designs were meticulously worked on.
- Video film editing and montage was conducted for viewing at the event before the groundbreaking ceremony.
- Since the event would be conducted outdoors, an event tent covering an area of 450 m2 and with a height of 5 m was established, and the floor was completely covered with a podium with a height of 10 cm.
- For easy access to the Groundbreaking Ceremony, guiding signs were installed at the certain points of highway and streets.
- Due to the participation of the Minister of Science, Industry and Technology, Deputy Prime Minister and protocol, the ceremony area was covered completely with red carpets from the entry in the parking lot to the ceremony area plus beach flags were installed around the premises.
- A welcoming and a catering tent were set up in the ceremony area and generators were installed.
- The Gökmen Cut Out was produced for souvenir photos and was establihed in the area.
- A Truss Tent was installed for stage decor. The stage, stage backdrop and stage podium were installed in Truss.
- Yasemin ALTUĞ, who hosted shows at TV8, was the hostess of the event.
- Dummy buttons and confetti were maintained for groundbreaking ceremony.
- The process was reported, short social media films were prepared and a process film describing the event was produced.
Although the event was organized in open and on a summer day, there was heavy rainfall and storm starting from noon of the event day; the Outwork team is always ready for such natural events and enabled the organization of a great event in short notice according to the evaluations of BTSO authorities.
Application Period: 3 Mounths