Service Provided Organization: Uludağ Textile Exporters’ Association
Event Date: 18-19 July 2017
Event Location: Premier Vision New York Fair
- The Uludağ Textile Exporters’ Association requested for a featured film beyond a standard production to promote the Turkish textile industry in international fairs.
- For the first time in Turkish Textile Industry, virtual reality was used in a way that we could enable the intense feeling of power and experience reaching us from the historical accumulation of the industry.
- The period costumes, decorations and spaces were chosen by a special team to be used in the film that was shot 360 degree instead of 2 dimensional.
- Special permits were obtained from Bursa Merinos Textile Museum for the use of historical materials such as textile weaving looms.
- Shootings were completed in 10 different locations at 3 different cities in historical venues like Caravanserai and Yoruk Tent while shootings in hotels, state-of-art factories, design offices represented the contemporary times.
- The film’s premier was organized at the Premier Vision New York Fair and it was seen by 622 professionals within 2 days.
The Turkish Textile Industry was introduced to virtual reality for the first time at an international stage, where there was an intense interest and great participation. And Uludağ Textile Exporters’ Association decided to show our virtual reality film in all exhibitions they will participate to.
Application Period: 1 Mounth