Service Provided Organization: Uludağ Textile Exporters’ Association (UTİB)
Event Date: February-April, Awards Ceremony: 28 April 2017
Event Location: Textile and Technical Textile Excellency Center
- Organizing and executing the contest process in order to enable design students create innovative products.
- In order to produce functional designs that can meet the sector’s needs, the contest was organized under a concept.
- Promotional materials such as posters, brochures, web banner advertisements, magazine advertisements, promotional videos were designed and produced.
- Communication works were carried out through social media. Presentation video was published as viral advertising on social media. In addition, mailing was done for a potential target audience.
- 10 different universities were visited in 4 different cities to promote the contest to the students.
- By drawing a list of juries for online and offline eliminations, the elimination and jury meeting procedures were managed.
- An interview about the contest with major designers was published on the website.
- After the award ceremony, the process was reported to the customer.
- While the awareness of the contest was increased, the award winning designs were taken by the brands for application. Therefore, while differentiating in the sector with design was emphasized, students had the opportunity to distinguish themselves.
Application Period: 3 Mounths