Service Provided Organization: Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BTSO) and Bursa Baby and Kids-wear Outfitter Association (Beksiad)
Event Date: 10-14 January 2016
Event Location: Bursa Tüyap
- Our client, Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry, requested a project idea in order to support high quality and high value added products of companies manufacturing baby and kids-wear, to gain more designers in the sector and to increase domestic and international sales.
- By combining the ideas we suggested under “Junioshow” brand, we created a comprehensive perception and carried out communication works through this brand.
- We organized the Junioshow Fair on 20 January 2016 to promote sales.
- In the scope of the fair;
- We organized Junioshow Young Designers Contest. We visited 11 universities in 5 cities in order to promote the contest and to motivate young designers for baby and kids-wear sector. The awards ceremony of the fair was organized at the opening of the Fair and awarded projects were exhibited at the fair.
- We prepared a trend book including 2017-2018 Winter/Summer trends by working with important trend agencies and shared it with companies for 2 days with a comprehensive training.
- We prepared a Trend Area at the fair and exhibited the companies’ products, which are in line with the current trends.
- We promoted the special collections of the brands to the target audience with Junioshow fashion show.
- We extensively promoted the event on social media, and via outdoor and press advertisements for 2 months.
While Bursa made progress in becoming a brand city for baby and kids-wear with trend book and trend trainings, baby and kids-wear sales of compaines in Bursa increased 116%.
Application Period: 6 Mounths